Best way to have your kids eat their spinach, if they are a picky eater try these vegan hulk pancakes. Start them young with their greens. If you have started feeding your baby solids these vegan hulk pancakes are for them. If you are making these pancakes for yourself. They are still the best pancakes for you. Hey, they are the best pancakes for the whole family.
These pancakes are great if you have allergies with nuts, dairy, egg, or even gluten.
You are benefiting so many nutritional value from calcium, omega 3 & 6, fiber, iron, rich in antioxidants, protein, magnesium, folate, potassium, B6, vitamins A, C, E and K, and the list goes on.
Ready to give these a try. This recipe is for 3-4 mini pancake serving or 1 big serving for an adult.
Vegan Hulk Pancakes
Ingredients: **Double the recipe if making for more people.
1 handful of organic spinach (about 1 cup or so)
1/2 Cup Rolled oats (optional gluten free oats)
1/2 Tbs each of Hemp, Chia, Flax seeds
1/3 Cup Ripple brand pea Milk (or any favorite non dairy milk)*
*Add more milk if needed if it’s too thick, if too runny add a little more banana and oats.
Optional toppings: Sliced bananas, strawberries, mashed blueberries, natural peanut butter, pure maple syrup (after age 1).
- Put all the ingredients in a NutriBullet or your fave blender.
- Heat the pan with some oil.
- Once pan is hot and see some oil bubbles, add the batter to the pan. Small scoop for mini pancakes or make one big pancake.
- Flip it about 2-3 minutes, when the bottom seems golden brown
- Once it’s ready grab your plate and optional add toppings.