I created this pumpkin oat raisin vegan cookie recipe and I want to share it with you guys. It’s super easy to make with simple ingredients, gluten free, dairy free, and it’s Vegan!
It has all the nutrients you need. It has a good source of vitamin E, iron, folate, vitamin A, vitamin C, magnesium, riboflavin, potassium, vitamin B6, and a great source of dietary fiber. Did I mention it’s great for pregnant women? All those nutrients is exactly what the baby needs to grow healthy and strong.
Ready to get started? Get you ingredients ready! Please share if you liked your cookie recipe.
Pumpkin Oat Raisin Vegan Cookie Recipe
1 cup Gluten Free All-Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon or more ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
1/4 teaspoon Ground Allspice
1/2 cup Canned Organic Pumpkin Puree
1/4 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2/3 cup Gluten Free Old-Fashioned Oats
1/2 cup Raisins
Optional: 1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds (which I added)
Optional: 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Dairy Free ( which I added)
Directions: Preheat oven 350 degrees.
1. In a big bowl, add all the ingredients, except oats, raisins, pumpkin seeds, and chocolate chips.
2. Mix well.
3. Add oats, raisins, pumpkin seeds, and chocolate chips to the mixture.
4. Mix well with a spoon, so all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
5. Grab a cookie sheet, optional add foil, and spray the pan. Scoop a batch to desired cookie size.
6. Heat for 15-20 minutes. Bake till it seems fully cooked.
7. Let it cool down and enjoy with a glass of almond milk.
ENJOY IT’S DAR-LICIOUS!!
Like the coffee mug? You can get it at Powrcupl.com/store
If you are looking for more fun recipes, get my E-Book “The Affordable Vegan Diet“