Are you ready to make something super delicious that tastes like Snickers. It’s peanut butter chocolate covered stuffed dates and it’s is not processed, only has four ingredients, has health benefits, and it’s vegan? These peanut butter chocolate covered stuffed dates is going to rock your world.
Get ready to make this dar-licous treat, it’s moist, creamy, and crunchy. Forget the candy bars at the register, these are way better for you. Dates has a good source of energy, fiber, calcium, iron, potassium, folate, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, good sugar, and so much more.
This treat is perfect for kids and they get to enjoy natural sugar from a fruit. Do your kids a favor start them with a healthy habit. Make them want natural ingredients, not processed ingredients that you can’t even read.
Ready to make your peanut butter chocolate covered stuffed dates?
WARNING: Try to eat only two per day. It’s too addicting.
Peanut butter chocolate covered stuffed dates
10-12 Medjool dates (Desired amount)
1/4 Cup of Crunchy peanut butter
1/2-1 cup Dark chocolate chips (I like Whole foods brand, cheaper)
1 tbs Coconut oil
Topping: Unsweetened coconut shreds*
*Can be sliced Almonds, goji berries, crushed pistachios, sea salt, or whatever you want.
- Grab your dates and cut a slit, remove the pit. Add a heaping teaspoon of peanut butter in the slit. Enclose the dates.
- Place the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil in a heat safe bowl, that fits on top of a pot with some water in it.
- Stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Drop the dates in the chocolate, 3-5 at a time, with a spoon roll the dates around.
- Remove the chocolate covered date with a spoon and set it on parchment paper.
- Once all the dates has been covered with chocolate, sprinkle your fave topping.
- Place the dates in the freezer for atleast an hour until the chocolate is hardened.
- When ready to eat, Enjoy it’s Dar-licious!
Need more fun recipe ideas? Get my E-book “The Affordable Vegan Diet”