Chickpea tuna salad is the best recipe for lunch, for summer, or for BBQ parties. It’s healthy, Dar-licous, no fish were harmed, and no tuna breath. This is why it’s called happy vegan “Tuna” salad. You can turn this salad to a wrap or turn it to a collard wrap for Gluten free.
You will be amazed how good it is. Give it a try and let me know what you think. Share it to friends and make the healthy choice today.
Let’s get started!
Happy Vegan “Tuna” Salad Recipe
Happy “Tuna” Ingredients: (4 servings)
– 2 can Organic Chickpea (drained well)
– 1/2 – 1 cup chopped purple onions
– 1/2 – 1 cup chopped celery or green bell pepper
– 1/2 – 1 cup chopped shredded carrots
– 1/4-⅓ cup Vegan “ JUST mayo” (it’s found anywhere, even target) or veganese, not real mayonnaise add more if needed)
-Seasoning: cayenne, oregano, pepper, garlic
– 1 cup chopped of mix vegetables (peppers, broccoli, and carrots)
– Mix greens or spinach
Dressing Ingredients: 1 serving
– ½ lime squeezed
– ¼ cilantro or Basil
– 1 clove garlic
– (Optional) 1/2 tbs Agave
- Drain, rinse, and mash the chickpeas, it doesn’t have to be fully mashed 90% at least.
- Add onions, carrots, celery, vegan mayo, and season how you like it.
- Mix well.
- Make Dressing with a nutribullet or any blender. Mix those ingredients and add water slowly, depending texture.
- Grab a Plate and put a handful of mix greens and add 1-1 ½ cup of the “Tuna”. Sprinkle some vegetables and pour the dressing.
- Enjoy it’s Dar-Licious!
Like this recipe more awesome recipes in my E-Book “The Affordable Vegan Diet“