What a perfect treat for yourself and for your family on a hot day or a Friday night splurge. It’s healthy, dairy-free, gluten free, no sugar added, and low fat. So instead of going to the grocery store and binging on a pint of icecream. Give this perfect guilt free treat a go.
This is also perfect for kids, because they are getting some real health benefits, then feeding them “Crack” aka SUGAR! Great way to prevent child obesity and diabetes.
Ready to get started?
Chocolate Peanut Butter Vegan Nice-Cream
4 Frozen banana (have them sliced for easy blend)
3 Tbs Unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 Cup Soy creamer (Any Non dairy milk is fine)
1/3 + 1/8 Cup Peanut butter (It’s a rough estimate)
2 Tbs Cocoa nips
*If you like chocolate mint ice cream add 1/2 tsp of Spearmint extract, add more if needed for your taste.
- In a food processor add frozen bananas, cocoa powder, soy creamer, and pulse.
- Once it’s mixed well add 1/3 cup peanut butter and mix well.
- Add cocoa nibs and the remainder peanut butter in the food processor, but pulse for a slight chop mix.
- Add the mixture into a container, smooth it out, and freeze it for about 15-30 minutes. Freezers vary.
- Scoop it out in a bowl and bam it’s Dar-licious