Sometimes we need to live a little and have the best vegan pancakes ever. What a great way to start your morning with some fluffy, moist, guilt free pancakes, and no eggs needed.
If you like waffles instead, use less almond milk and you are all set.
Vegan Pancake Recipe
Ingredients: (Makes 1 serving)
– 1 cup all purpose gluten free flour OR make your own with
– 1/2 & 1/8 cup garbanzo flour, 1/4 cup tapioca flour and 1/8 cup coconut flour ( I usually make it from scratch)
– 2 tablespoons baking powder
– 1/8 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup almond milk
– 2 tablespoons coconut oil
– 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
Topping: Sliced bananas, strawberries, crushed walnuts, natural peanut butter, pure maple syrup.
1. Mix together, till it’s smooth. If to thick add more almond milk, if to runny add more flour.
2. Add some oil to the pan and heat skillet over medium high heat.
3. Once pan is hot and see some oil bubbles, pour the batter onto the pan.
4. Cook about 3-5 minutes each side till it’s golden brown.
5. Once it’s ready, get your plate and add some toppings.
Enjoy it’s Dar-licious!
***For waffle batter, use about half the amount of almond milk so the mixture is thicker.
***Use the best organic ingredients possible.
For more vegan breakfast ideas get my E-Book “The Affordable Vegan Diet.”