You will love this vegan doughnut recipe. It has simple ingredients that will make your mouth crave for more. They are super moist, easy to make, healthy, guilt free, and all vegan. You don’t need eggs and butter to make an amazing treat. It’s perfect for the fall weather and for any holiday parties.
Ready to get started? This is what you will need….
Maple Apple Cider Vegan Donuts: Makes 4-5 servings, Each serving 172 Calories, 3.3g Fat, 32.6g Carbs, 1.1g Fiber, 13.3g Sugar, 2.4g Protein.
Maple Glaze: Makes 3-4 servings (it depends on how much you put), Each serving 111 Calories, 7g Fat, 7g Carbs, .2g Fiber, 6g Sugar, 6g Protein.
Vegan Doughnut Recipe
1 Cup Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
1 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Power
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/8 Teaspoon Nutmeg
1/8 Teaspoon All Spice or Pumpkin Spice
Pinch of Sea Salt
1/4 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
1/2 Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil (melted)
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 350-375 degrees. Spray the donut pan, make sure you get it everywhere.
2. Use a small bowl and combine all the dry ingredients.
3. Add all the wet ingredients to the dry bowl and mix well.
4. Once it’s mixed well, grab a small spoon, scoop the batter to the donut pan. Fill the mold evenly all around.
5. Bake 10-12 minutes, until the toothpick check is clean.
6. During the oven time, make the maple glaze. Mix all the ingredients. If needed add more maple or water to get the mixture fully mixed.
7. After the donuts has cooled 5-10minutes, scoop the glaze batter evenly. Sprinkle some spice like cinnamon for presentation.
Enjoy it’s Dar-Licious!!!
If you like this recipe, try my other recipes in my E-Book “The Affordable Vegan Diet.”